Assigned to ewpa...@gmail.com by chrisw...@gmail.com

Михаил Лебедев

Mar 27, 2019, 6:26:04 AM3/27/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
When blanking the screen, the program does not get access to data from the accelerometer! Previously, there was no such problem. Also, this problem was not when compiling in compatibility mode with Android version 2.xxx Now there is no such mode and the accelerometer is simply unavailable when the screen is extinguished. This is mistake! Please let someone know the developers. I apologize for English, I use a translator.

Chris Ward

Mar 27, 2019, 6:58:55 AM3/27/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Assigned to MIT. Please wait patiently for a response.

Михаил Лебедев

Mar 27, 2019, 9:24:40 AM3/27/19
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, I'll wait))

Evan Patton

Mar 27, 2019, 1:22:28 PM3/27/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
What version of Android is your phone or tablet running?

Regards,
Evan