Why App Inventor is mixing three different languages in the blocks interface?

Victor Lacerda

May 13, 2019, 9:29:01 AM5/13/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
To be honest, I'm used to dealing with portuguese and english together here and there because not everything in computers is localised. But adding German to the group is a bit too much... It started happening since the last App Inventor update. Do someone experienced this too? How can I solve this?
Captura de tela_2019-05-13_10-11-02.png

Peter Mathijssen

May 13, 2019, 10:04:07 AM5/13/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
The developers are aware of this issue and are working on a fix. Please be patient.

Victor Lacerda

May 13, 2019, 11:05:51 AM5/13/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Now I understand the situation, thanks for the answer!

ABG

May 13, 2019, 11:19:07 AM5/13/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum

ABG

May 20, 2019, 5:27:30 PM5/20/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
A test release fixing this is available, if you would like to test.

See attached pdf.

ABG

Gmail - ai2-test updated.pdf