I used the bloc set label text to but the text doesn't apear

Aram Ibrahim

Dec 17, 2019, 5:24:36 PM12/17/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I added the blocks, could anyone tell me if you have to enable something to eneble the text change?

blocks.png

TimAI2

Dec 17, 2019, 6:25:05 PM12/17/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
You have blocks for the webviewstring change event but you are not calling a url or setting the webviewstring with anything.
There are probably 10 better ways to generate your two lists, but you have done them now.....

Please provide a more detailed explanation of what you are trying to achieve, what you have done so far, what works, what doesn't work...

Aram Ibrahim

Dec 17, 2019, 11:08:19 PM12/17/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I have two arrangements, one for input and one for output. In the input one you choose from the listpickers and it uses that info to make some calculations after clicking the button bt_calcular, the results of which are shown in the output one. The web viewer simply shows you a web page where you can compare results.

ABG

Dec 18, 2019, 9:55:15 AM12/18/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
In the input one you choose from the listpickers and it uses that info to make some calculations

Show us the Elements in those List Pickers?

ABG