WebViewer Problem

Davut Çengel

Jan 25, 2019, 4:01:12 PM1/25/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello to everyone.

I'm so sorry my English is bad.

How do I view http://81.214.120.106:81/video4.mjpg using WebViewer? This webpage was opened directly. But now it only opens when user name and password information is entered (username: user1, password: 000000).

How can we handle this?

Thank you in advance for your help. Stay healthy.

Ghica

Jan 26, 2019, 9:30:22 AM1/26/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
You will have to find out what the API is for accessing this site and probably use a post to login to this site. Contact the owner of the site!
Cheers, Ghica.

Peter Mathijssen

Jan 26, 2019, 9:49:25 AM1/26/19
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
I already answered this user on another forum. I didn't know he posted here also.

The answer was

http://user1:000...@81.214.120.106:81/video4.mjpg 1

Ghica

Jan 26, 2019, 9:59:40 AM1/26/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
How very impolite from this user. Thanks for the reply though.
Cheers, Ghica.