When I double click a script it gets ony shows a short part of it, when i double click it again it opens. Why cant I open m procedures? its like they are part of the screen, I can't drag or move them

Elisa Trevino

Dec 10, 2019, 9:51:36 AM12/10/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Something happened to my procedures, it's like they became part of the screen, I can't add anything to them, or move them, or add them to the backpack. How can I fix this?

Elisa Trevino

Dec 10, 2019, 9:56:55 AM12/10/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
please somebody help me with this issue I need to fix it. It is for a school project!

Taifun

Dec 10, 2019, 11:03:50 AM12/10/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
which browser are you using? try Chrome or Firefox
did you already restart App Inventor? did you restart the computer?
could you provide a screenshot of this behavior?

Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

ABG

Dec 10, 2019, 1:02:49 PM12/10/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Did you do a Download Blocks Image?
ABG

Chris Ward

Dec 10, 2019, 2:38:52 PM12/10/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello Elisa

That's symptomatic of an issue that hopefully is fixed in the next release. If you are suffering from that exact problem, the solution is to click on the Screen button, as though you were going to select a different screen, but select the one you are on - this forces a "re draw" and your Blocks should be good to go.

ABG

Dec 10, 2019, 3:15:57 PM12/10/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
DoubleClicking on a block switches it between expanded and collapsed.
That's an AI2 "feature".

If you don't like double clicking, use the right click menu on that block
fragment and select expand

ABG