Rizwan Jatt

Jun 6, 2019, 6:06:31 PM6/6/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I have problem with google spreadsheet.... When I search "aa" in my google spreadsheet, it's showing me 10% in percentage label It is ok. But, Now! how to showing value of after discount and Original Price from spreadsheet?
e.g

I enter a word "aa" in textbox, actually "aa" is a column 1, And now i hit the find button then program search a textbox value in column 1, If find, then showing me column 2 and column 3 same row and same showing on After Discount Price label and Original Price Label. (My spreadsheet don't have a headers so column 2 is a After Discount Price and column 3 is a Original Price.
Sorry for poor English...:)
Waiting for Kind Response/

block.png
Design.png
test.png
spreadsheetGet (2).aia

ABG

Jun 7, 2019, 10:13:47 AM6/7/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Your .aia file will not load on the code server.

Which distribution did you use to create the .aia ?

ABG

Capture.PNG

ABG

Jun 7, 2019, 10:19:27 AM6/7/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
From your screen shots, it looks like you need to ask for more columns in your SELECT query.
See attached.

Also, you are not taking advantage of csv table conversions for multiple rows.

The Blocks Editor right click Do It  can show you (and us) what text arrived,
and how you extracted it.

ABG

select.PNG

ABG

Jun 7, 2019, 10:38:12 AM6/7/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
See attached for how to ask for more columns.

I assumed your extra columns C,D had discount and full price.

ABG

select.PNG
Capture.PNG
spreadsheetGet3.aia
when Web1 Text Arrived.png
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Rizwan Jatt

Jun 8, 2019, 10:46:06 AM6/8/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
😍🥰👏👏👏👌 Thank you So0 much ABG, Its works....but
You know google shutdown fusion table and others API, So my ap didn't work ofter shutdown.

So I have a free web hosting account on (jsale.000webhostapp .com). I upload together CSV and JSON file.

Now! In my same app ,
@ If CSV file is easy to read data from my web, So how to get ??? https://jsale.000webhostapp.com/ScaningSpreadsheet%20-%20Sheet1%20(1).csv
@ If JSON file is easy to read data from my web, So how to get? and you know that many Json format, so suggest which is best format to easily read if Json mathed is easy...
Here is a link:https://jsale.000webhostapp.com/convertcsv.json

ABG

Jun 8, 2019, 6:00:47 PM6/8/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Your json does not follow standard json specifications at json.org so csv is better for you.

If you download the csv file using the Web component and
convert it from csv table to list when it arrives, you can use these techniques to filter it:

The attached app has extra filter procedures you can use.

ABG

WHERE_CONTAINS.PNG
select_where_equijoin.aia

Rizwan Jatt

Jun 9, 2019, 3:23:00 PM6/9/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I appreciate your Block and many thanks for times... ,👍