Re: APP Inventor Procedures are now gray (not disabled)

Message has been deleted

SteveJG

Apr 24, 2019, 7:13:35 PM4/24/19
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Are you using App Inventor 2?   This looks like an image produced from a third party block like app (perhaps Kodular?).  Is this a screen capture of your Blocks while using App Inventor Brian?  or possibly blocks from a tutorial?

Regards,
Steve

Chris Ward

Apr 24, 2019, 7:20:03 PM4/24/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello Brian

Does the code still run OK?

Brian Swafford

Apr 24, 2019, 7:28:36 PM4/24/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply.  Yes it still works.  I just went back into MIT App Inventor and it is back to the familiar purple for whatever reason.

Brian

Brian Swafford

Apr 24, 2019, 7:29:25 PM4/24/19
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply.  Yes, MIT App Inventor 2 and my screen captures...it was actually a couple of captures stacked.  I just went back into MIT App Inventor and it is back to the familiar purple for whatever reason.

Brian

TimAI2

Apr 24, 2019, 7:33:25 PM4/24/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Please do not delete original posts/images, tis makes it difficult for other users to see the problem / and the fix

Chris Ward

Apr 24, 2019, 7:33:49 PM4/24/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Very strange - probably only occurs on days ending in "y"

Brian Swafford

Apr 24, 2019, 7:36:08 PM4/24/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
:)

Brian Swafford

Apr 24, 2019, 7:43:37 PM4/24/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Sorry Tim...I figured since it was an anomaly I'd delete my post.  I've attached another image that represents what I was seeing in the drawer and blocks viewer.

Brian
2019-04-24_18-37-44.png

TimAI2

Apr 24, 2019, 8:05:54 PM4/24/19