AppToMarket to overcome >5mb limit

Allen Whitaker

Mar 5, 2014, 6:50:01 AM3/5/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Is AppTo Market V32 compatible with .apk files created in App inventor 2?  I have decompiled my .apk file and replaced images (low resolution) with images of higher resolution using same filenames. When I send the new .apk file to my phone it fails to install after download to the device. Any ideas?

M. Hossein Amerkashi

Mar 5, 2014, 6:53:03 AM3/5/14
to Allen Whitaker, mitappinv...@googlegroups.com

You need to uninstall the previous version from your phone.

Also this is duplicate posting. You already posted in AppToMarket forum