Bojack Horseman

Jul 25, 2019, 6:01:59 AM7/25/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello everyone,

I'm posting this topic because I need to create a small AI2 project done for 08/15/2019 and, due to my poor skills on this software, i'm fully unable to make it work.

I'm so requesting a kind forum member who could do it for me against a 100€ remuneration.

If you want to answer this post, give me a contact so i'll contact you via email so I can forward you all the needed specifications to build the App.

I honestly believe that this is an easy job for someone who master AI2 decently and i'm ready to give all insurance about that my post isn't a scam.

If you're a Pro/Freelance, we can work by invoice after you acknowledge what is the work to be done.

If you're reading this and feel able to rise the challenge, contact me asap :) !

Best regards,
Bojack,

TimAI2

Jul 25, 2019, 6:14:20 AM7/25/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Also see the "For Hire" section in the FAQ

BodyMindPower

Jul 25, 2019, 6:57:55 AM7/25/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
What is this "small AI2 project" about? Maybe there is someone in this forum who can help you. So show us what you have done so far and what the goal of the app is.

Or contact Taifun (https://puravidaapps.com/). This is the easiest solution in my experience. Maybe he can do that for you ...
I always got a quick and perfect solution from Taifun for my apps / problems.

Bojack Horseman

Jul 25, 2019, 8:10:36 AM7/25/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
It's about creating a little arcade game, if you're interested, I can send you the specifications via email !

PS : I didn't started yet and I'm absolutely lost about were should I start

Let me know :)

BodyMindPower

Jul 25, 2019, 9:08:42 AM7/25/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Ok, but no one around the world will program a (full) game app for $ 100, maybe for a first look.
Message has been deleted

Bojack Horseman

Jul 25, 2019, 9:43:02 AM7/25/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I don't truly need a full working app, even something unfinished (let imagine 60% of the specifications) might do the job and still be rewarded.

Do you have an email adress so I can give you more detail ?

KR