Laboratório de Engenharia

Jul 16, 2015, 8:30:42 AM7/16/15
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon,

Applications that
'm doing the App inventor came to give bug. I think there is something wrong in the system, as it happened in the last two applications that did. I am unable to correct the problem. Can you help me?
The name of the application are:
Encíclica Verde (Laudato Si)
Células Verdes

SteveJG

Jul 16, 2015, 8:50:02 AM7/16/15
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
In order to get help you need to post the blocks for these apps and provide a description of what is supposed to happen and what happens.  Posting the names of your projects does not help us.

Most probably you have a problem in your block code and not in App Inventor 2.  Are you getting an error message?   If so what is the message?

Tells us more and perhaps someone here can provide specific advice.

You have two projects that are not working.   It is best to only discuss ONE at a time.

Regards,
Steve

Hal Abelson

Aug 17, 2015, 6:32:55 PM8/17/15
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I'm locking the topic because there's been no reply.

This conversation is locked