HTML5 player(s) have stopped working

rhodetrip222

Feb 15, 2019, 12:54:52 PM2/15/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I brought this up a couple months ago but the thread died. I've been successfully creating apps for my internet radio station on here for years and now the HTML5 players don't show up in the Web Viewer. The Web Viewers for other items (now playing, recent tracks played) still work fine.

I was advised on here by Evan that something changed in December which likely caused the issue but he never responded after I posted the html code I've been using for the players. So, I'm back. Anybody have any suggestions? Seems like such a simple thing especially since my other web items work as expected. Why won't the HTML5 players work? Thanks.

Scott