Zak White

Mar 26, 2019, 7:52:09 PM3/26/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
When i go create an app it will automatically load up a project and then none of the buttons on the website work. I can not press a single button. I can sign out or anything. I have tried loading from my laptop instead of my desktop but the issue is still there. I have tried using a different account and recreate my project but it wont let me do anything. No buttons work.

TimAI2

Mar 26, 2019, 8:11:34 PM3/26/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Which browser ?

Zak White

Mar 26, 2019, 8:50:27 PM3/26/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
chrome. I just switched to firefox and it seems the issue has been resolved

TimAI2

Mar 26, 2019, 8:59:13 PM3/26/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hopefully a reboot / update will resolve Chrome also !