Techno Peace

Jun 12, 2019, 4:36:17 PM6/12/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello There

Ekran Görüntüsü (559).png

I'm stuck with "uploading image to Google Drive aia file" shared before. I try it but there is an unresponsing mission in it. I also attemp to solve the problem by aplying the removing error ways shared but then it still didn't response. There is no fatal error on it but it doesn't work whatever I do. Please help me. The blocks ss is here.

TimAI2

Jun 12, 2019, 5:03:51 PM6/12/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
The blocks look OK. Apart from one thing.
The link to the web app is for the one in my example, not your script. You need to change this to your own script url.

Have you published your google web app as a new version ? If not do so and try again. If this still doesn't work, please post a copy of your script (in google web app)

Techno Peace

Jun 12, 2019, 10:01:36 PM6/12/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum

Ekran Görüntüsü (561).png

I have published this script shared for the aia to deploy as web app. But there would be something wrong.

TimAI2

Jun 13, 2019, 3:01:15 AM6/13/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
You have used 'Deneme' as a folder ID in the script. Replace this with the folder ID.

Techno Peace

Jun 13, 2019, 5:19:52 AM6/13/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I had tried just like you said but no change. Another advice please.

TimAI2

Jun 13, 2019, 6:51:54 AM6/13/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Did you update and create a new version of the script (you have to do this after every change)

Please show your script now.

Techno Peace

Jun 13, 2019, 6:58:30 AM6/13/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I finally solved that! I have forgotten to run to allow permission in my last attempts. I've just uploaded the image  I want.

Thanks a lot!