duboise...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2014, 10:04:20 PM1/16/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
How can I change of screen in my application when someone click on a button!?

Enis

Jan 16, 2014, 10:18:24 PM1/16/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, duboise...@gmail.com
In the Control drawer (one at the top), use an "open another screen" block...

duboise...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2014, 10:20:34 PM1/16/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, duboise...@gmail.com
Can you explain... I don't know where is that...

Enis

Jan 16, 2014, 10:27:06 PM1/16/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, duboise...@gmail.com
In the Block Editor... Where the components are, choose the top one on the left... "Control."

From the group that pops up, chose an "open another screen" block...

Jos Flores

Jan 16, 2014, 10:36:01 PM1/16/14
to Enis, mitappinventortest, duboise...@gmail.com
you can learn how to use multiple screen in this tutorial:
http://explore.appinventor.mit.edu/ai2/colored-dots

cheers,
José