Assigned to scottfr...@gmail.com by me

hiena...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2014, 9:19:50 AM3/4/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
how to create pdf file data from the value of the textbox and label.

Scott Ferguson

Mar 4, 2014, 10:01:58 AM3/4/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, hiena...@gmail.com
See Taifun's method: http://puravidaapps.com/createPDF.php
---
Scott

Ardian Nugroho

Apr 25, 2014, 11:09:58 AM4/25/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, hiena...@gmail.com
I want to ask

I've got pdf.php and mysql database to be downloaded.
but there should be a command to send variable from android
how to this ..
thank you

<?php
include '../../Connections/koneksi.php';
require_once('tcpdf_include.php');

date_default_timezone_set('Asia/Jakarta');
session_start();

$obyek=$_GET['obyek'];

Taifun

Apr 25, 2014, 11:50:31 AM4/25/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, hiena...@gmail.com
I'm not sure, if I understand your question,
are you asking how to pass a parameter from App Inventor to a php script?
if yes, see this example http://puravidaapps.com/sendmail.php
just add the parameter in the URL, example http://myUrl.com/myScript.php?obyek=myObyekParameter
hope that helps
Taifun

Ardian Nugroho

Apr 25, 2014, 2:09:39 PM4/25/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, hiena...@gmail.com
I am still confused combine php and app inventor ..

well you say I charge the parameters are then downloaded the pdf in php ..

and how to combine the filling parameters and how to download .. thanks

Taifun

Apr 25, 2014, 3:17:43 PM4/25/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
sorry, I do not understand what you are saying
Taifun

Ardian Nugroho

Apr 25, 2014, 3:28:14 PM4/25/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, hiena...@gmail.com
how to pass a parameter from App Inventor to a php script
and then download for this pdf appropriate with data a sql