blocks view lost for my projects

didier....@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2013, 1:44:44 PM12/4/13
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
I have Vista with IE 9 and AI 1 and I would migrate to AI 2 (... and Chrome 31.0).

I did a Download source and project file has been renamed with .aia.

After the import in AI 2, elements are in the left corner of the Blocks view, but "logic" does not appear on the screen.

Any idea ?

Br,

Didier

Jos Flores

Dec 4, 2013, 1:50:00 PM12/4/13
to didier....@gmail.com, mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
There is no support for IE (8,9 or 10) in App Inventor 2, and you
cannot import your old AI1 files into it either.

cheers,
José

Jos Flores

Dec 4, 2013, 3:28:58 PM12/4/13
to DGH Google, mitappinv...@googlegroups.com

Still, you cannot import AI1 projects into AI2.

On 4 Dec 2013 14:27, "DGH Google" <didier....@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Jos,

I wrote " migrate to AI 2 (... and Chrome 31.0).

I use AI 2 with Chrome and the Block logic is not displayed.

Thanks for your help …