An unexpected shutdown on the app while using .delete image on Firebase Storage

Techno Peace

Apr 30, 2019, 3:08:01 PM4/30/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello everybody,

            I faced a fatal error. I'm confused that whenever I use only .delete photo function or .upload photo function of Firebase Storage Extention separately, I dont have any error. But when I use both simultaneously, my app shutdown unexpectedly. The deleting and uploating occur correctly on Firebase, but I wonder why my app shutdowns. I think the problem's in delete function.

Please help me.

TimAI2

Apr 30, 2019, 3:20:50 PM4/30/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Best to contact the author of the extension
FWIW - I couldn't get it to work, properly, on AI2