Does anyone know how to make a button appear when a certain score is reached?

Assigned to scottfr...@gmail.com by me

oxmanda...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2014, 10:10:25 AM3/8/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Windows version; Chrome version; MIT AI 2; Connection type: (WiFi or USB); Student

Happy Cat

I'm creating a shooting game but I'm trying to figure out how to make a button appear only when a certain score is achieved. I don't know if anyone else has figured out how to but it's a main part to making the game actually work.

Scott Ferguson

Mar 8, 2014, 10:42:22 AM3/8/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, oxmanda...@gmail.com
Create a Clock instance and inside it's Timer event block place a test of the score value.
When it reaches that value, set the button which was initially set to Visible false to Visible true.
---
hAPPy INVENTORing! Happy Cat!
Scott