Abhishek Kumar Singh

Jan 25, 2019, 8:56:01 AM1/25/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I have made an application to make communication using Bluetooth I used BluetoothLE and made the connection successfully but I'm unable to give data to the device please help on that

Chris Ward

Jan 25, 2019, 11:11:08 AM1/25/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
We need to see your Blocks Abhishek.

We also need to know the exact hardware set-up involved. Make/Model of all devices.

Chris Ward

Jan 25, 2019, 5:18:36 PM1/25/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello Abhishek

Please do not send emails directly to the Power Users, we do not respond to direct communications.

This is because, by keeping the discussion on the forum, there are many people from all around the World (different time zones) who can potentially help you, not just the first responder, who may be unavailable. Plus, there is often something that many forum members can learn by reading the posts.

Be aware that the Power Users are here to help you to help yourself. We are volunteers and we want to see everybody do well and enjoy programming with AI. So, please post to your forum thread for further help.