PUBLISHING MY APP

van helsing

Feb 21, 2014, 11:53:56 PM2/21/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Please SEARCH in this forum before posting your question.   There's a good chance your question has already been asked.

If you are asking for technical help, you must provide the following information:
- Are you using MIT App Inventor Classic, MIT App Inventor 2, or something else (what?)
- What OS are you using? (e.g, MacOS 1.8, Windows 8, ...)
- What browser are you using (e.g, Chrome version 30, Firefox 24, IE 8, ...)
Also provide as much information as you can, such as screenshots and instructions that will let others duplicate the issue.

I have created an app in appinventor 2.I am using windows 8 and chrome.My question is will I be able to publish my apps in the android market without any conversions or technical issues..

Enis

Feb 22, 2014, 12:44:16 AM2/22/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Yes

Eduardo nuno hernandez

Feb 22, 2014, 7:19:10 AM2/22/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
with out any problem, good luck with your app!

SteveJG

Feb 22, 2014, 8:34:54 AM2/22/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
As others have said, the simple answer is yes.  How?  Try this link:    AI2 apps to Google Play
.
Regarding or technical issues,  AI2 is not Eclipse or Android Studio.  It does not have all their available tools so AI2 cannot do everything you may want.  What it does provide is a relatively easy introduction to program apps for Android devices.  Be aware, many have published some fairly sophisticated apps.   You probably can too.

Good luck.... If you have issues, the people here are glad to help, give pointers etc.
--Steve