Online FileDownload

osama sayar

May 21, 2017, 5:15:50 PM5/21/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello Ghica,
I am really sorry to bother you again.

I've prepared the code in order to download the file in case it is not found. But still I'm stuck on it.
I attached two .aia
First .aia (with name pick sura from .csv is an example that is working fine). After select reader, it open a list  with two elements of mp3 sound
Second .aia( with name pass_test1 )After select reader, it open a list  with two elements of mp3 sound
What I want now is to make the second .aia  works same as the first one.
Thank you.
pass_TEST1.aia
Pick_sura_from_csv.aia

Nico Marikucza

May 22, 2017, 12:01:29 PM5/22/17
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Why you only post topics that starts with "Hello Ghica"? Perhaps other people know you to help?
In your message i didn´t understand you. In the description of the .aia files you write by both "After select reader, it open a list  with two elements of mp3 sound". I mean, you don´t know what you say, or?
Please send a really description about this two .aia files.
Nico

Nico Marikucza

May 22, 2017, 12:20:35 PM5/22/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
To the little bit that I have understood, I can answer them.
Use the TaifunFile extension (http://puravidaapps.com/file.php). Here´s an example:

Nico