Fabiane Almeida

Apr 11, 2019, 10:38:58 AM4/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello, I didn`t find the wi-fi extensions (.aix). Can you help me, please?

SteveJG

Apr 11, 2019, 10:43:09 AM4/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Extensions are provided by third parties Fabiane, not MIT App Inventor.   You might look at Taifun's extension resources link ...https://puravidaapps.com/extensions.php  He maintains a directory of what might work with App Inventor there.    Hopefully you will find what you are looking for there.

Regards,
Steve

Taifun

Apr 11, 2019, 2:38:47 PM4/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
WiFi Extension offers some useful blocks to use in a wireless lan
Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.