Admob Monetization

Roberto Reibnitz

Oct 16, 2019, 9:00:17 PM10/16/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum

How to monetize my application with Admob direct by mit inventor, which is published in the play store, without using Tunklabe, Kodular, etc?
Is there any extension to use in mit inventor?

TimAI2

Oct 17, 2019, 3:47:25 AM10/17/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Admob is not available in AI2

Oggi è un altro post

Oct 18, 2019, 3:46:03 PM10/18/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hi, I read that the free version of thunkable will close.
What is the best alternative to monetize by paying with a percentage on your earnings?

TimAI2

Oct 18, 2019, 4:13:52 PM10/18/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Thunkable X will still be free unless you go for the PRO version with PRO facilities
(don't know if this means ad facilities are only in the PRO version...)

Chris Ward

Oct 18, 2019, 5:48:00 PM10/18/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hi

1) You could put a price on your App.
2) You could include premium features and use in-app billing if the User decides to have them.

Ghica

Oct 19, 2019, 9:26:54 AM10/19/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Try Kodular, https://www.kodular.io/
It is an App Inventor clone and it has admob facilities. Of course they ask a small percentage of your earnings, once you have your app in the playstore.
Cheers, Ghica.