Bad Teacher

Anonym

Jan 7, 2019, 3:21:21 AM1/7/19
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
We got a big issue called xxxxxxxxx, he is our teacher and he is absolutely incompetent

[Edited due to forum rules]

Specy

Jan 7, 2019, 4:05:14 AM1/7/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Welcome to school! We also have a teacher like that... Just learn at your own like I did. Think of a project you would like to make, and Google the ways to do it, you will learn what you will do in 1 year at school in not even 2 days.

Ken Masters

Jan 7, 2019, 8:05:53 AM1/7/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Part of competence is appropriate behaviour in appropriate places.  This is not the place to bad-mouth people.

Chris Ward

Jan 7, 2019, 9:44:11 AM1/7/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
There are free learning materials provided by MIT - they are fun to follow and as you progress, you gain knowledge of not just how to develop Apps but how to code them to a high standard - It's actually a bit more demanding than programming for a PC because most Android devices are small smartphones with only a small amount of memory available.

Visit my site for links to the free tutorials, books etc. You will also find tips, tricks and working code snippets.

Concerning your Teacher - I know many who have been "thrown in at the deep end", being expected to teach a subject that they have little knowledge of. That is not their fault, but sometimes it can actually be the start of something great, because Teacher and students are learning together :)