osama sayar

Apr 19, 2017, 2:51:12 AM4/19/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hi all,
I need help please,
I am trying to hide the top and bottom Horizontal over the image because I want the image only to be as a backgound without changing its size.
Hide.png
Hide_HOrzintal.aia

Tim Carter

Apr 19, 2017, 4:56:01 PM4/19/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
just use "false"  for the two items in canvas touched ? ( presume these are arrangements?)

osama sayar

Apr 20, 2017, 12:13:40 AM4/20/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hi Tim Carter,
I tried to set imageSprite in full screen and make it fixed instead of moving up and down when Canvas touched. In other meaning I want to set the imageSprite to be as a background.

Ghica

Apr 20, 2017, 8:29:16 AM4/20/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I tried your .aia and it does what you described it should do. But: I see only about a quarter of the page. Is that your problem? If yes, you could set the image width and height to screen width and height, but it may distort your image, depending on the phone you are using.
Cheers, Ghica.