Mr. Pratim

Aug 10, 2016, 3:17:15 AM8/10/16
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I want to make a website based app with AppInventor. The website (the tool it will use) I'll use contains flash object (.swf). When I try to use webviewer componect and set the website as home URL, the webviewer componect successfully redirects to the webpage. But, the webpage says "Min. version 8 of flash is required. Update your flash client". I'm in great problem, How can I solve? Don't say "You can't play swf with AI2"

Taifun

Aug 10, 2016, 12:28:47 PM8/10/16
to MIT App Inventor Forum
sorry, I have to say "you can't play flash in the webviewer"
but you could try to use the activity starter and use a browser instead?

however I do not know, if a browser is able to play flash... isn't that an old technology with a lot of security issues? ;-)

Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Mr. Pratim

Aug 14, 2016, 3:51:48 AM8/14/16
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Is there any other option to integrate swf (flash) into appinventor ??    [Without Webviewer]?????????

And, taifun, the process you described at puravidaapps.com/packagename.php is now outdated. The package name now can be changed by:->

1.Using apktool 2.1.1 decompile the apk
2.Using the same process with Notepad++ with Androidmanifest.xml and the whole decompile directory
3.Renaming the inside folder of    decompilediectory/smali/appinventor/(tHiS FoLdEr)  and moving it to   decompiledirectory/smali/com/ _>HERE_<
4.Recomplie.

The packagename will be changed to com.tHiS FoLdEr.abcd

Mr. Pratim

Aug 14, 2016, 3:54:40 AM8/14/16
to MIT App Inventor Forum
You are a genius! I have used many extensions from puravidaapps!

Can not you make another for using SWF??

Taifun

Aug 15, 2016, 9:49:22 AM8/15/16
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the information about the package name, I will update my webpage.
Taifun

Mr. Pratim

Aug 15, 2016, 12:42:51 PM8/15/16
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Taifun, I saw that you updated your website. But, You should modify it (personalise) the process I have written. I wrote it in so short that it can't be recognized by viewers, thank you!

Taifun

Aug 15, 2016, 12:47:32 PM8/15/16
to MIT App Inventor Forum
you might want to help me to do that?
I desribed that process a long time ago and I'm not that familiar with it anymore...
Taifun