Opened in wrong mode

Assigned to halatmi...@gmail.com by me

Peter Mathijssen

Aug 7, 2015, 1:51:42 AM8/7/15
to MIT App Inventor Forum
My project is always opened with the Tablet preview. Its size is set tot fixed. I have to choose responsive and then fixed to get it back to the way i want. Saving the project doesn't  help. The next time i open the project again it is in tablet mode.

Hal Abelson

Aug 7, 2015, 7:36:20 AM8/7/15
to MIT App Inventor Forum
There are two independent controls:

- the check box above the designer screen, that sets the size of the designer image to phone vs. tablet
- property of the screen that chooses fixed or responsive sizing

Try clearing the check in the check box and see if that sets the designer screen to phone size.

Peter Mathijssen

Aug 7, 2015, 5:50:11 PM8/7/15
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hi Hal,

That's one of the problems. I can't uncheck the checkbox. The form size is
set to fixed. I have to first set it to responsive then again to fixed and
then i can set the checkbox.

Peter