Ggaayi Abraham

Apr 3, 2019, 11:38:05 AM4/3/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
After establishing a bluetooth connection, I cant retrieve the fault codes. see attached.
Could you be of assistance or where could I have gone wrong?

Taifun

Apr 3, 2019, 11:48:13 AM4/3/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
there is no screenshot inside your post

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

TimAI2

Apr 3, 2019, 11:51:26 AM4/3/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Is this related to your other post

or something different ?

Chris Ward

Apr 3, 2019, 12:43:46 PM4/3/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hi

Do you mean error codes? If so, you can use this code snippet to report them:

Here is a table listing App Inventor Error Messages:

Bluetooth messages start at 501