The Gmail that I used to log into MIT App Inventor has been deleted. Is there any way to recover my projects?

Assigned to srl...@appinventor.mit.edu by aget...@gmail.com

Evan Buchert

Aug 16, 2019, 11:46:56 PM8/16/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I had a class in high school in which we used the MIT App Inventor to create several projects. Now I am in college, and I want to continue working on a few projects that I remember from high school. Unfortunately, it appears that my high school has deleted the Gmail accounts of graduated students. Would it be possible to transfer my old projects to my personal Gmail so that I could continue to work on them? I am able to provide the Gmail address and password if necessary.

Peter Mathijssen

Aug 17, 2019, 12:34:04 AM8/17/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I send a notice to one of the AI developers. They should be able to help you.

Evan Buchert

Aug 19, 2019, 11:24:08 PM8/19/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Thank you. Will they contact me? Because I don't think they have yet.

ABG

Aug 20, 2019, 8:42:59 AM8/20/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I'll try bouncing this to srlane.
Evan was out recently.
ABG

ABG

Aug 20, 2019, 8:43:32 AM8/20/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
(,,,The MIT Evan)
ABG

Susan Lane

Aug 20, 2019, 9:49:30 AM8/20/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Please send me an email at srlane AT mit DOT edu with your old Google account information and your new account information. We'll work you from there.