My buttons (picture buttons) on the table arrangement disappear every time, even if I save my work every time I make a change

53 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

Chelsea Harder

ulæst,
3. okt. 2019, 15.59.5503.10.2019
til MIT App Inventor Forum
this has happened to me so many times over the past couple of weeks and I keep having to start all over again every time.
Which is pretty frustrating since I am doing an online course on Mobile App Development (Shaw Academy)
I'm getting so behind because the picture button is a part of every lesson's gradual development. Please fix this bug

SteveJG

ulæst,
3. okt. 2019, 16.31.1503.10.2019
til MIT App Inventor Forum
You think this is a bug Chelsea.  Maybe what you experience is a bug but it is also possible what you see is a result of your coding/layout and how you 'save your work every time I make a change".

We cannot tell unless you share an image of your Blocks here in the Forum and show how you populate your 'picture buttons' .  It might be necessary to post your aia file from the Project  or from a subset of your Project that shows the problem.   Also, since this is a course you possibly paid for, you might ask your question of Shaw Academy.   We have nothing to do with Shaw Academy or their course but if you provide some information about what you are coding using App Inventor, someone in the Forum might be able to help.

Regards,
Steve

TimAI2

ulæst,
3. okt. 2019, 16.38.5503.10.2019
til MIT App Inventor Forum
Maybe the same issue as here:

If so, don't use the table arrangement, use vertical and horizontal layouts to achieve the same appearance

ABG

ulæst,
3. okt. 2019, 16.54.3603.10.2019
til MIT App Inventor Forum
Table Arrangements are trouble.

You can replace them with nested vertical and horizontal arrangements
for better control over layout.

ABG

TimAI2

ulæst,
4. okt. 2019, 09.54.3704.10.2019
til MIT App Inventor Forum
This is on MIT's issue list

As Peter has indicated, try changing the table arrangement's setting away from automatic to pixels or percentages
Svar alle
Svar til forfatter
Videresend
0 nye opslag