javi eivi

May 7, 2019, 3:28:39 PM5/7/19
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com

Hello!

I've been researching on the Internet, it's like being able to do a side menu like for example Google Play, but I've run into the problem that in order to do this, you have to use extensions which cost money.

My question is this:

Is there any way to do this without spending money?

Any guidance response would be very useful, thanks for your attention :)

Javi

Taifun

May 7, 2019, 3:39:07 PM5/7/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
you might want to check the App Inventor distributions for built in side menu components

Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Peter Mathijssen

May 8, 2019, 4:04:38 AM5/8/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum