temperature measurement with temperature sensor (sıcaklık ölçümü)

ahmet274

Jan 7, 2019, 4:48:52 PM1/7/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
RAHMAN ve RAHİM olan ALLAH'ın adıyla.

english
I would like to measure the temperature using the temperature sensor with the temperature sensor but could not find it in the sensor section.

türkçe:
sensör bölümünde teker teker hepsinin çevirisini yaptım. ama sıcaklık sensörünü bulamadım.
thanks in advance

Did you ever read the Kuran's talk about the prophetic. Giving you good news.Jesus Christ was not stretched to the fountain. taken to the sky
what we learned from our scholars was tied to the 13th apostle, instead.

Chris Ward

Jan 7, 2019, 5:25:18 PM1/7/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello Ahmet

I see that the Samsung Galaxy S4 and up have a temperature sensor, but it is currently not supported by App Inventor. I do not know of an Extension that can do it either, but you can check the List of Extensions on Taifun's website:

....there may be a developer in that List that has produced something similar/related. You ask that developer if supporting temperature sensors is of interest.