Unable to REinstall .apk file on Android device.

Dubser

Jul 6, 2019, 1:50:38 PM7/6/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
When I transfer .apk file in the download directory of my android 5.1 and click on it accepting all warning messages it install correctly the first time only.

If I uninstall and try to reinstall , then no installation result without any fault indicated.

Gogeling my problem give me this clue:

https://support.mobile-tracker-free.com/hc/fr/articles/360005346953-Comment-d%C3%A9sactiver-Google-Play-Protect-

So .. If in Setting > Application > Google play store .... I disable ( It clear all cache associated)
Click on my apk. accepting all warning messages it install correctly.
Re enable Google play store

Message has been deleted

Chris Ward

Jul 6, 2019, 2:18:19 PM7/6/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello Dubser

Thank you for sharing your solution, I'm sure that is going to help many other App Inventor Users.