Assigned to srl...@appinventor.mit.edu by chrisw...@gmail.com

C.M.Burger

Apr 1, 2019, 9:24:12 AM4/1/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hi,

can you please tell about the current state of making the German translation public? The translation package itself seems to have been completed for a while. Nevertheless I was told to be patient in January 2018. But nothing has happened up to now.
During Easter holidays 2019 I will have the next course for German children (elementary school). Therefore I would appreciate very much to have the German language available for them.

Many thanks in advance
Cora

Chris Ward

Apr 1, 2019, 11:25:20 AM4/1/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello Cora

Yes, sorry about the wait. The App Inventor development team is very small and unfortunately Google sprung the new Android security measures "out of the Blue" - so that had to take priority, everything else had to be delayed.

srl...@appinventor.mit.edu

Apr 1, 2019, 12:05:30 PM4/1/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
The German translation is in final review on this test server
http://de.ai2-ewpatton-temp.appspot.com

(We're aware that Deutsch is misspelled.)

CoraMaria

Apr 2, 2019, 5:17:29 PM4/2/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Many thanks.
There are some spanish words and neither emulator nor USB-connection are working due to problems with the companion.
Can I help somehow?