Lee Bee

Jun 26, 2018, 8:48:24 AM6/26/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I wanted to make an app to introduce new people to my writing, so I created a game set in the same universe as my sci fi novels. It was quite a learning experience, but I really enjoyed the process of creating this app. Please do let me know what you think.

Serum: An Interactive Novel

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.leebeespeller.Serum_An_Interactive_Novel

Completely free to play – No ads, no in app purchases. Serum is a text-based interactive science fiction novel, set in L.B.Speller’s Human Jurisdiction Universe. Requiring no knowledge of of the novels, Serum is a great introduction to the Human Jurisdiction for new readers, or a fascinating expansion for existing fans.

Over 75,000 words in length, with 47 possible endings, there are many different stories to tell – some only a couple of choices in length, others far longer. Simply read the text given and select how to proceed from the options provided.
mockup.png

Farzeen Harunani

Jun 26, 2018, 12:52:44 PM6/26/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Congratulations, good work, and good luck!