Use dummy number to make a call to android phone

fix falcon

Aug 30, 2019, 3:18:53 PM8/30/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Greetings friends of the forum, I wanted to ask you if it is possible to make an app with the following specifications with AppInventor:
I have my numT phone number
I give an invented phone number numt1 to a friend1
when with the phone of the friend1 dial the numt1 is actually dialing the numT (real)
That way if I invent another numt2 number it will also dial the numT (real)
In that way others actually know a number but in reality it is another
How to do this???
Is there any solution for this?
Thanks in advance for the responses...

TimAI2

Aug 30, 2019, 4:16:03 PM8/30/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Like this ?

blocksfakecall.png

Chris Ward

Aug 30, 2019, 5:37:06 PM8/30/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
The other people's phones would need to call you via an App supplied by you, no fake required. The 'fake' number could actually belong to someone else, somewhere else, so that is a non-starter.

fix falcon

Aug 31, 2019, 7:28:41 AM8/31/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Thanks to both of them, your example and explanation has been of valuable help