Dragging Help

瀏覽次數:90 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息
由我指派給scottfr...@gmail.com

Parth Patel

未讀,
2014年2月23日 晚上10:16:272014/2/23
收件者:mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Please SEARCH in this forum before posting your question.   There's a good chance your question has already been asked.

If you are asking for technical help, you must provide the following information:
- Are you using MIT App Inventor Classic, MIT App Inventor 2, or something else (what?)
- What OS are you using? (e.g, MacOS 1.8, Windows 8, ...)
- What browser are you using (e.g, Chrome version 30, Firefox 24, IE 8, ...)
Also provide as much information as you can, such as screenshots and instructions that will let others duplicate the issue.

I am making a glow hockey kind of game and I want multiplayer on it but I can't drag two objects at the same time. Any Help

Aaron Prindle

未讀,
2014年2月23日 晚上10:24:252014/2/23
收件者:mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
It is my understanding that AppInventor does not support multi-touch input at this time.  As such being able to drag two objects simultaneously on one device is currently impossible via AppInventor.

Scott Ferguson

未讀,
2014年2月24日 上午8:48:532014/2/24
收件者:mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
I believe multitouch is available if you use the WebViewer, but then you would be using html + javascript, php, etc. to make the game and App Inventor would just provide the viewer and simple support.
---
Scott

Taifun

未讀,
2014年2月24日 上午9:05:572014/2/24
收件者:mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
I believe multitouch is available if you use the WebViewer,

Abraham Getzler

未讀,
2014年2月24日 上午9:41:342014/2/24
收件者:mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Dragging more than one sprite can be done by devoting a list to the current set of
highlighted sprite components, and having the on-dragged block
apply the drag code to every sprite on that list.

ABG

On Sunday, February 23, 2014 10:16:27 PM UTC-5, Parth Patel wrote:
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息