Ggaayi Abraham

Apr 3, 2019, 9:09:25 AM4/3/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Immediately I finished building the app, I uploaded it on my phone for testing.
but after the connection between the bluetooth interface and car, shifting from one screen to another, it started blinking and eventually stopped working.
What could the problem be?
abra.PNG

TimAI2

Apr 3, 2019, 9:14:30 AM4/3/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I am guessing that there is a test for bluetooth connected on screen 3, if that fails calls Screen2
The bluetooth connection is lost when switching screens
Don't know how the clock timer is called but if running all the time you will see the behaviour you describe
The app eventually stops probably because you are not switching screens correctly and have a memory blowout

Use different screens wisely

If you decided to use different screens, then you should switch them correctly, else you will run out of memory after a while...
The recommended method of switching screens in App Inventor
(Thanks Taifun)

Also see demo: multiscreen.aia

If you haven't done it already....