HOW DO I MAKE OPERATIONS WITH THE RESULTS OF LIST PICKER?

Aram Ibrahim

Oct 19, 2019, 2:27:44 PM10/19/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I'm making an app for homework but I found a problem. I do not know how to use the results of list picker to make operations.  If anyone could help it would be awesome.

Chris Ward

Oct 19, 2019, 2:32:57 PM10/19/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hi Aram

We need to know what your goal is - describe the purpose and content of your List for example, and what you want to happen with the value selected.

Aram Ibrahim

Oct 19, 2019, 2:38:39 PM10/19/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I have to do this operation:

ResultListPicker x 500

Chris Ward

Oct 19, 2019, 2:58:01 PM10/19/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I see

Well, you need a Label to display the result and you need to ensure that the numbers in the list picker are clean, no stray space characters and such.

ListPicker.png

Aram Ibrahim

Oct 19, 2019, 3:49:07 PM10/19/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Thanks, tour help is greatly appreciated