Mr. Temp

Apr 20, 2019, 9:21:08 AM4/20/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum

Hello all, I'm having a little trouble finishing up a stopwatch.  I have the instance firing when a button is clicked, but I'm having trouble calculating the elapsed time between clicks.  I haven't been able to get my desired outcome using TimerInterval, so I wanted to consult here to see if anyone had any suggestions on how I could improve my code in order to accomplish this task.  Should I be initializing/setting global variables ?  Feels like I've tried that route and had difficulties as well.
ElapsedTime.png

Mr. Temp

Apr 20, 2019, 11:55:04 AM4/20/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Finally got it running.  Just accepting everything as strings   FormatDateTime is very helpful.