como eliminar una fila de fusion table desde mi aplicacion.??

Isaías Álvarez

Mar 8, 2014, 12:57:01 PM3/8/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com

Taifun

Mar 8, 2014, 2:51:02 PM3/8/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com

For DELETE statements the first step to be done is to get the ROWID of the row to be deleted with a SELECT statement. The second step is to do the DELETE.

Syntax:

        DELETE FROM <table_id> { WHERE ROWID = <row_id> }

see also https://developers.google.com/fusiontables/docs/v1/sql-reference#deleteRow

Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets and Tutorials from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Isaías Álvarez

Mar 9, 2014, 7:51:39 PM3/9/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Gracias por tu aporte vi la direccion que me enviaste lo intente pero me da siempre error adjunto mi block

podrian darme un ejemplo eh blook AppInventor2
DELETE FUSION TABLE.png

Taifun

Mar 10, 2014, 10:12:37 AM3/10/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
which error do you get? after doing the select or the delete?
how does your fusiontablescontrol.gotevent block look like?
to find out, if the sql statement is correct, right click onto the join block of the sql statement and select do it then post a screenshot incl. the Do It result...
Taifun