Jason Salguero

Apr 4, 2019, 10:57:35 PM4/4/19
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
cuando almaceno un texto o numero en fire database me pone comillas(" ") o una ruta("\"vf\"") como evito que app inventor haga eso¿
firebase.png

TimAI2

Apr 5, 2019, 5:46:00 AM4/5/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Firebase usually just accepts what you send it, so if you add quotes it will include them in the field

e.g.

store: Hello World firebase will store and return Hello World
store: 12345 firebase will store and return 12345 (AI2 will interpret anything hat looks like a number as a number on return)

store: "Hello World" firebase will store and return "Hello World"

store: /my/file/path/image.jpg firebase will store and return /my/file/path/image.jpg

store: "/my/file/path/image.jpg" firebase will store and return "/my/file/path/image.jpg"

That has been my experience...

Jason Salguero

Apr 5, 2019, 9:37:48 AM4/5/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
en la siguiente imagen se muestra lo que envió y lo que recibe fire Database, la informacion la pone con comillas   ("AAA") . Yo la necesito así (AAA)
inventor.png

TimAI2

Apr 5, 2019, 11:05:32 AM4/5/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
and is it "in quotes" when returned to AI2 ?

Xiaomy Redmii

Apr 5, 2019, 11:07:09 AM4/5/19
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com

mine_firebase.png

you are asking for impossible one
that ( " " ) is default on the firebase

don't worry about that
once you used the datachanged or got value & get value

the data which FALSE will received as it is

put a label in your app and firebase (from experimental)
set your token and url and project bucket name

and see the result

Xiao

Jason Salguero

Apr 6, 2019, 12:04:56 PM4/6/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
el problema es las comillas ("")  me afacta mi codigo en Python ..pyton se encuentra en instalado en una raspberry y las comillas me dan error ,no puedo encender  los pines GPIO por las comillas

SteveJG

Apr 6, 2019, 12:15:11 PM4/6/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Remove the quotes using the

replaceText.PNG

might remove the "   from your  led tags when they are retrieved.

Does that work?    Please show the Blocks you use to post the information in the Tags.            If it does not work, you may have to provide code in your Rasbery Python code to do that there.

Regards,
Steve

Jason Salguero

Apr 7, 2019, 5:12:56 PM4/7/19