Problems with WIFI connection to Arduino ESP32 Access-Point

Kujanibo

Mar 26, 2019, 2:17:31 PM3/26/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hi,

please see the File "screen.png".

I have made an App with a Canvas as a Color-Picker. the Color-Picker is working and give the RGB Colors back on the Phone-App.

Now I tried to sent these RGB Values over WIFI to my arduino ESP32, which is an access Point. Connecting my Phone to the Arduino is working and I receive in the Serial Monitor the URL I write in the browser:

(high is only a test, later there should be RGB Values).

I Use in the app

set WEB1.Url to "http://192.168.1.4/high"
call WEB1.Get

this wont give me the submitted link in the Serial Monitor on my Arduino.

Can you help me?
screen.png