Ezra Epriputra

Apr 20, 2019, 1:21:51 PM4/20/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
lately im using kodular to make app than app inventor 2...

but in kodular there is some bug, and its really disturb me

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

when my apps running there is error message, its write "attempt to remove item 1 of empty list"...

i tried to see my blok and i think its doesnt matter...

now i tried to download or export that csv file without header...

im using this url

https://spreadsheet.google.com/tq?tqx=out:csv&key=15xyAAtymdySfPn8jetnDEArbTMyVU-1dDSGD0B_1aqU&gid=0&tq=&rc:NoHeader=true

but its doesnt work....

can anyone help me with this link...export csv without header....

TimAI2

Apr 20, 2019, 1:29:25 PM4/20/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
For Kodular questions you should ask on the Kodular forums !!

IIRC The NoHeader option has nothing to do with the first row of the file, more the layout of the sheet...

Handle this issue by removing the item with index 1 from the list after you have crated it

TimAI2

Apr 20, 2019, 1:34:01 PM4/20/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum

Ezra Epriputra

Apr 20, 2019, 1:38:17 PM4/20/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Thanks...sori for that questions...if i use range, when i export to csv...is the blank row will be downloaded too?

TimAI2

Apr 20, 2019, 1:41:01 PM4/20/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
What blank row ?

I do not know how your spreadsheet is setup ?

Have you tried it ?

TimAI2

Apr 20, 2019, 1:56:39 PM4/20/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I have just downloaded your range (as above) as csv and opened in LibreOffice Calc - no blank row, just the data.