Salvatore Caffarelli

May 11, 2019, 5:17:32 AM5/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
The new "switch" component works in "AI Companion" but if you create and install the apk file the application crashes. Test on samsung galaxy a7 smartphone, android 9 version (Italian).

BodyMindPower

May 11, 2019, 6:11:26 AM5/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
yes, I can confirm that, you can not use Theme "Classic"

Anke

P.

May 11, 2019, 8:12:19 AM5/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I have the same problem: Samsung galaxy a8(2018), Android 8.
Changing the theme helps, thank you BodyMindPower.

Salvatore Caffarelli

May 11, 2019, 12:47:38 PM5/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Thank you BodyMindPower

Zuzana Nyiri

May 11, 2019, 12:48:32 PM5/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Same here, Asus Zenfone 2, android 5. Hope for fast fix, only Clasic theme looks nice for me.

Evan Patton

May 11, 2019, 7:32:32 PM5/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Thanks for letting us know. I've filed an issue for the time being so we can keep track of it.

Regards,
Evan

appinventor

May 12, 2019, 8:28:49 AM5/12/19