ShopClerk

Mar 4, 2019, 2:56:28 AM3/4/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hi,
Im using a MacBook and the offline version of Appybuilder.  A recent security update made my offline development sever stop communicating with the companion.  I decided to upgrade to OS X Mojave.  I had to download java 8 update 66 both the jre and the jdk as seen in the image.  Here is a link to the download.  Im having to set the default Java JDK each time I turn on my machine now.  Bummer
Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 1.52.40 AM.png

ShopClerk

Mar 4, 2019, 3:03:04 AM3/4/19
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to change the path on my mac as shown in picture?  what would i change the path to?  the current path is /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin/Contents/Home/bin/java
Any help would be appreciated!
Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 2.01.03 AM.png

Peter Mathijssen

Mar 4, 2019, 3:17:18 AM3/4/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
This the App Inventor forum not the AppyBuilder forum. Ask in the right forum please.