Re: App Library

Message has been deleted

Abraham Getzler

Apr 2, 2018, 2:38:08 PM4/2/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Other people can't see your project that way.

Post screenshots, Downloaded Blocks Images for starters,
and a more specific question.

ABG

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Abraham Getzler

Apr 2, 2018, 4:04:02 PM4/2/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Can you export the .aia and post it here?
ABG

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Abraham Getzler

Apr 2, 2018, 5:47:44 PM4/2/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I attached your Downloaded Blocks Images so other don't waste their time on unfinished work.

See the Books and Tutorials section of FAQ

If you have trouble reading those, search YouTube for AI2,
and maybe you will find a tutorial in your language.

Come back when you have a specific question,
and have tried your own testing and
have learned to read what you create.

ABG

Screen3.png
Screen2.png
Screen1.png
Partilhar.png
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Lisa M C Henriques

Apr 2, 2018, 6:59:44 PM4/2/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
How do i solve runtime error?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

SteveJG

Apr 2, 2018, 7:14:03 PM4/2/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
1)  Please do not email forum members directly.  Keep the discussion here in the Forum.

2)  You need some help to learn how to program with App Inventor.  We want you to have fun with App Inventor so here are some resources to help you learn to use the AI2 tools  A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor's Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook   http://www.appinventor.org/book2 ... the links are at the bottom of the Web page.  The book 'teaches' users how to program with AI2 blocks.

There is a link to a free programming course   http://www.appinventor.org/content/CourseInABox/Intro .  The aia files for the projects in the book are here:  http://www.appinventor.org/bookFiles

How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here:  http://www.appinventor.org/content/howDoYou/eventHandling  .

3) Here are some simple blocks that seem to do part of what you want to do.  Create a Web link browser.:

They show a very simple way to display two different Web pages using the WebViewer.  A developer does not need a separate Web component for each url.
The attached aia might help.

4)  Your project has numerous errors.  We recommend you read the Ebook in item2.  (You can translate it using Google Translate if necessary) and then do some of the tutorial projects to learn how to program with blocks.  When you have learned the basics, try again to program your Project.

Regards,
Steve

URL.aia
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

TimAI2

Apr 2, 2018, 7:36:10 PM4/2/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Example on one screen, see attached.

You need to do some reading and tutorials to understand how multiple screens work.
BibliotecaOneScreen.aia
Message has been deleted

Lisa M C Henriques

Apr 2, 2018, 8:16:56 PM4/2/18
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Do you like it?
Biblioteca (3).aia

TimAI2

Apr 3, 2018, 4:05:47 AM4/3/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
To be honest, no.

You are loading all 5/6 websites onto one screen at the same time, using 5/6 webviewers on the screen.

At most you only need 2 webviewers, and you should use buttons to load your pre-selected web pages

See my example again to understand the logic, and then think about how your users would want to use the app and benefit from a clean interface

Lisa M C Henriques

Apr 7, 2018, 6:04:37 PM4/7/18
to MIT App Inventor Forum
To Anyone interested: