MoleMash not recognising +

tomm...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2014, 12:46:20 PM3/4/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Please SEARCH in this forum before posting your question.   There's a good chance your question has already been asked.

If you are asking for technical help, you must provide the following information:
- Are you using MIT App Inventor Classic, MIT App Inventor 2, or something else (what?)
- What OS are you using? (e.g, MacOS 1.8, Windows 8, ...)
- What browser are you using (e.g, Chrome version 30, Firefox 24, IE 8, ...)
Also provide as much information as you can, such as screenshots and instructions that will let others duplicate the issue.

I am using App Inventor Classic (build 1.34) on Firefox version 27.
The project is attached, when I call the function and then insert a Math x command, it says 'This clump contains an empty socket and won't be sent to the phone'.
What can I do to make it work?
MoleMash.zip

phantomfoot

Mar 5, 2014, 12:51:10 AM3/5/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, tomm...@gmail.com
Exactly what it says - you are missing a block somewhere and need to fill the empty socket with a block.