martins...@googlemail.com

Mar 4, 2014, 7:05:09 PM3/4/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Is there any way I can record a video clip and when playing it back set the volume to 0 so that I can record a voice over.

I see that you can alter a sound recording volume, but cannot see the same command for video player.

Please HELP......

Regards
Martin

Hal Abelson

Mar 8, 2014, 3:23:59 PM3/8/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, martins...@googlemail.com
We'll add that volume control as a request.  But for now, I'd use the manual setting on the phone to change the volume.

Hal Abelson

Mar 11, 2014, 1:00:10 AM3/11/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, martins...@googlemail.com
I got your email, but please keep this conversation on the forum.

I've filed the volume control issue, but I can't give an ETA for fixing.

Meantime, since you say you can use the manual control, try recording using a headset.

Hal Abelson

Apr 1, 2014, 8:58:36 PM4/1/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com, martins...@googlemail.com
Martin

We'll be adding video volume control in the next release, probably coming in a few days.  Thanks for raising the issue.

== Hal