Laura Reyes

May 10, 2019, 10:19:18 PM5/10/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I made an app in App Inventor 2 for an App Fair that is happening at my school.  When I try to download it to my computer it says that it is too large and when I try to make an .apk code for it it says the same. the worst part is that it sometimes crashes when using AI Companion. It has 9 screens and weights 26.97mb. Is there any way I can download it or convert it or alt least make it run without crashing in AI Companion

Peter Mathijssen

May 11, 2019, 12:01:52 AM5/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Your app is simply to big. AI can only build apps with a max of 10 mb. I guess you are using large assets like iimages or soundfiles. Take a look at this page and see if it can help you.

BodyMindPower

May 11, 2019, 6:46:33 AM5/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum